Q: How is this different than [Infusionsoft/Mailchimp/AWeber]?
A: Infusionsoft/Mailchimp/AWeber, and other autoresponders like them, are amazing tools for mass email marketing.
But they’re terrible for warm email.
They just weren’t built for the same thing. They were built to send tons of emails out to giant lists and segment people based on actions taken on websites.
They’re complicated, because they have to be.
And because they’re big, they need to be hosted on their own servers...which means that ALL of their users are sending email from the same place...and that makes email service providers like Gmail freak out.
Connect 365 uses your personal (or professional) Gmail to send emails. It’s integrated directly into your Gmail account.
And we deliberately kept it SUPER lightweight, so it’s not complicated to learn.
It’s built purely to send, schedule, and track personalized warm emails. That’s it. Simple, elegant, and easy to use.
Q: Can I Use This Even Though My Business Email is Not Set Up Through GMail?
A: Yes, you can use Connect 365 even if you don't use Gmail.
There's a small work around to get it set up, and we have step by step videos to walk you through it.
The process is quick and easy: you simply setup a free Gmail address, and adjust the settings so the emails will forward to your current email provider. There are no additional costs associated with this and you still get all the benefits (and ROI!) of Connect 365.
You can take it one step further and have this tied to a custom domain as well, and we have tutorials on how to set that up too.
And our team will be here to support you in the setup as needed.
Q: What are all of the uses of Connect 365?
A: Ambitious. We like it.
We’ve categorized our uses for Connect 365 into three different categories:
Client Attraction & Lead Generation - This is the most popular (and profitable) use for Connect 365 as it allows you to utilize warm email tactics to reach out to prospects who you’d most like to do business with.
Here are a few ways we’ve been using Connect 365 to get new clients at LinkedSelling:
- Follow up with anyone who did not reply to our outreach during LinkedIn messaging campaigns to book appointments (both internally and for agency clients)
- Follow up with all webinar attendees to discuss our LinkedSelling Agency service or LinkedSelling Mastery
- Sending personal emails to our most engaged audience during a product launch to book a call with a member of our sales/support staff
- Nurture leads who are a good fit for our high-end coaching (LS Mastery) or done-for-you services (LinkedSelling Agency)
- Outbound lead generation for lists of prospects who fit our client avatar through list building
Client & Customer Engagement - While getting new clients is at the top of the totem pole, a close second is client communication. Using Connect 365 to send personal updates to your client roster will help you create brand ambassadors, improve client trust, and get more client referrals.
Here’s a handful of examples of how we are using Connect 365 to engage our clients with our brand:
- Send company updates to clients
- Reminders to our training & coaching program clients regarding upcoming program deadlines & announcements
- Follow up with Ascend 2017 registrants to confirm lodging and that they are still planning on attending
- Updates and announcements to Ascend 2017 registrants for our Bring-A-Friend contest
- Updates to our book launch ambassadors during the release of the 2nd Edition of Booked
Administrative & Joint Venture Partnership Communication - While clients always come first, they aren’t the only group that deserves a personal touch and ongoing communication. If you have an affiliate program or are planning an affiliate launch or promotion, you’ll need to be able to provide updates to your Joint Venture partners as well.
Here’s how we are using Connect 365 in our affiliate program:
- Outreach to new Joint Venture Partners to discuss potential partner promotions
- Communications with our JV partners during a new product launch with updates, sales information, and affiliate statistics
- Updates on new or modified offers as they relate to our affiliate program
The use cases here are essentially endless. The list above are just the first uses that come to mind, but it’s really just scratching the surface.
Q: How Many Emails Can I Send From Connect 365 Every Day?
A: Since Warm Email is different kind of email than you would send from your big box autoresponder, Google limits you to a max send of 1500 emails a day. But honestly, with the response rate that you are going to be get with our system… anymore could be overwhelming.
Q: What If I Don’t Have A List of Prospects?
A: No worries. In both the Connect 365 Training Library AND the Accelerator Bootcamp, we’ll be showing you our latest list building tactics. And it’s not going to take you weeks to do. You can have 100s of high-end prospects in a matter of minutes in some instances.
Q: How Do I Know This WIll Work For My Market?
A: Do you have people that you sell to? Check.
Do they use the internet? Check.
Do they have an email account? Check.
It will work for you then. As long as you have a business, and understand who your target audience it, this will work for you.
Q: This Sounds Too Simple. Am I Missing Something?
A: It sounds simple because it is simple.
That’s the point. Most automation tools out there right now have reached a level of complexity that cause them to become a burden on most entrepreneurs.
We set out to design a streamlined, easy-to-use solution and systems for real business owners like you. For businesses that want to cut out all of the unnecessary confusion and simply reach out to and speak with more of their best prospects.
Without all the headache.
And we think we did a pretty damn good job of that.
But you’ll have to judge that for yourself.
Sample FAQ Question
A: This is a test FAQ Answer.
Here's what access to Connect 365 means...
To your prosperity,
P.S. - Every single minute you spend on "Shiny Objects" or some complicated sales funnel that won't work is another client who's getting scooped up by someone else.
Act now before charter member enrollment is over.