Updated May 2019
How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). Connec365.io only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. Connec365.io collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features. We also may provide your information to third parties, such as service providers and contractors to help customize your experience with our software for the reasons listed below.
This site uses third party traffic measurement services to analyze how visitors and users utilize the site and software to provide new features that help you get more out of our tools.
Third-party payment processors are used on this site to accept payments for your membership of the software. And InfusionSoft by Keap is a third-party email platform that allows us to manage your email address for our free newsletter, account information, and to update you on any new features or services that would be applicable to you.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers Connect365.io newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive Connect365.io newsletters.
All of the newsletters or emails that are sent to you by Connect365.io include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
- Rights of the Data Subjects.
- Taking into account the nature of the Processing, Connect 365 shall assist the Client by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, insofar as reasonably possible, for the fulfilment of the Client’s obligations, as reasonably understood by the Client, to respond to requests to exercise Rights of the Data Subjects under the Applicable Laws.
- With regard to Rights of the Data Subjects within the scope of this section, Connect 365 shall:
- promptly notify the Client if any Contracted Processor receives a request from a Data Subject under any Data Protection Law in respect of Client Personal Data; and
- ensure that the Contracted Processor does not respond to that request except on the documented instructions of the Client, or as required by Applicable Laws to which the Contracted Processor is subject, in which case Connect 365 shall, to the extent permitted by Applicable Laws, inform the Client of that legal requirement before the Contracted Processor responds to the request.
- Personal Data Breach.
- Connect 365 shall notify the Client without undue delay upon Connect 365 or any Subprocessor becoming aware of a Personal Data Breach affecting Client Personal Data, providing the Client with sufficient information to allow the Client to meet any obligations pursuant to the Applicable Laws to report to the Supervisory Authorities or any other competent authorities, and/or inform the Data Subjects of the Personal Data Breach.
- Connect 365 shall cooperate with the Client and take all reasonable commercial steps to assist the Client in the investigation, mitigation, and remediation of each such Personal Data Breach.
- Connect 365’s notification of or response to a Personal Data Breach under this section will not be construed as an acknowledgement by Connect 365 of any fault or liability with respect to the Personal Data Breach.
Data Removal Requests
For account access and billing, we do securely store data of our customers. However, if you are not a customer of Connect 365 or have the need for us to deliver products and or billing and would like to request the removal of your data the process to do so is below.
If you'd like to update, request to view, or remove your personal data please follow this link to complete the process.
You will receive email confirmation once the data is updated or removed.
This policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.